Saturday, March 15, 2008

I FUCKING HATE SOUTH X

i lost my fucking phone at fucking emo's last night. i walked "home" with jon dale's friend liz, and luckily he came home a day early, and i had my tantrum at him. now i have a piece of shit phone with the same number until my new phone comes next week, but unless i have your phone number written down, i'm not calling you. you can still call me. i'm drunk and grumpy like a two-year-old that has to wear noise-cancelling headphones to sxsw shows. my face is all puffy and stupid, i'm sweaty and haven't showered, i'm doing laundry instead of napping, i ran into a bunch of people i know, i'm grumpy, i'm going to have to enter 246 numbers into this new sim card, the shit phone doesn't have T9 and a fully charged battery, i haven't gotten caught up on school like i wanted, crystal castles SUCKS live, like flosstradamus, i lost the $7 earplugs i bought at cvs yesterday because they were the only ones left, my liver hates me, i'm dehydrated despite drinking mad water, i don't want to do anything else and i hate the heat and this week and all the tourists and loudness and being social.

i'm also a liar and i love everyone i ran into and i'm a whore for positive feedback about what a great proofreader i am and a tiny part of me still secretly likes music.

No comments: