Thursday, April 17, 2008

unh ... special ...

today was my first day (night?) of staying until everything's ready to go to press. i forgot how tired my eyes get proofing all day; i forgot i start feeling special when i stay late to proof; and i also forgot that sometimes i forget how to proof when i'm being special.

i'm also special because i corrected my name in the masthead. it somehow feels like an own-goal.

SO PICK UP A COPY TOMORROW. i made corie give me an autograph by her credit in the informal class catalog.

also, the two boys whose names start with Jo- should pick one up and read it for their special reason. i didn't actually get to read it, but there was one bit i heard that made me think it will be special.

and, uh, if anyone wants to interview, there's one more opening. LMK ASAP. or ask me nosy questions about it verbally first.

4 comments:

jlowe said...

I saw about Showdown in XL at work, but at least the Chron mentioned that it used to be Rauls.
If it's something else, then I guess I'll have to pick up a hard copy.

CC said...

I must say, seeing your name in print *FOR REAL(S)* is kind of stupidly awesome. So, yay!Autographed copies for everyone! (Seriously, you should autograph all 500,000 of them. Sneak into the warehouse before the trucks leave. I'll help!)

Okay, I'm going back to scheduling now.

Unknown said...

"special reason"?

Josh Krauter said...

You just reminded me to rekindle my weekly hatred of the troll-in-chief. By the way, I saw your name in print.