Saturday, November 1, 2008

mzzzh

i've decided to take a week-long facebook vacation (facecation? staytubeation?). i've been having dreams about facebook. it's surely precipitated by spending at least ten hours a day on it, but it's not going anywhere, and i would prefer to dream about something other than scramble or someone stalking me through ADS on facebook. so, you might hear a bit more than usual on this front. i've signed up for nanowrimo again too, so hopefully that'll be productive. if we scramble maybe it'll be actual boggle, where i have to write words instead of typing. maybe the vacation will include not listening to hercules and love affair, because it's sort of turning me into a vamping tranny (which isn't really something i'm cut out for in life). who knows! perhaps boring shenanigans will ensue. basically, this is your license for bitching me out if you see me on facebook.

also, i really hope the brown lipstick around my eye and the red permanent marker ink backwards B come off by tomorrow. it was a little bit more effort than i can expend to take care of that right now.

4 comments:

Spacebeer said...

This is why I haven't joined the Facebook revolution. I don't trust myself with more computer interaction...

Colleen said...

What, do you want to miss everyone's election day status updates of I VOTED and OBAMA OMG ?

mybloodyself said...

You are taking a break from facebook but within seconds of my starting a twitter account, you added me back! One just replaces the other...

Oh, and take your dang turns in scramble, THEN take a break!

Unknown said...

i can't go on facebook! not till saturday! and twitter sends me notifications to gmail! exclamation points are pointy!