Wednesday, February 6, 2008

it could be good, or bad

i finished that test awfully fast. i don't think i had complete mastery of the material, but i also... kind of don't care? there were maybe four out of thirty where i wavered on the answers. multiple choice is stupid. i had to put on the brakes because i zipped through it all in five minutes, skipping ones i didn't know, and forced myself to reread everything i'd answered. thanks mom and dad, for making me spend over 200 hours of my life taking ACT and SAT practice tests! i was outta there in ten minutes! (and i'll laugh my ass off at me if i've failed it.)

also, a walleyed convenience store clerk asked me if i was a stripper today. i couldn't tell if he was joking or not. i did pay in ones... but does that mean i look all strung out? have my breasts ballooned, unbeknownst to me? is my mouth permanently stained with lip liner? let me know, guys. and ladies.

1 comment:

mybloodyself said...

I think it was the pole dance you did in the parking lot.