Thursday, May 1, 2008

hi!

work, school, boy - i should get out more and see you guys, i guess. school's over soon, and work is supposed to be slow over the summer. don't forget to vote. since i'm not working for any government agency, i'll give you my one endorsement: don't vote for jennifer kim. she's "sure not perfect!" *stabs*

anyway, knitting night seems to have devolved into game night, so if you want to play drunken uno or something after 8:30, let me know.

and there's an article on the UT maya studies whatnot this week in the chron. although it seems to be more about the personality cult of schele, but whatevs.

2 comments:

Joolie B said...

Hi! yourself! Northwest pool is open, you know.

jlowe said...

While I think Linda Schele was brilliant, I had first hand exposure to the cult of Schele (which lives on at UT and in Austin to this day) so I look forward to reading the article when I get back.