Friday, May 9, 2008

hmm

i'm getting better at work; getting the hang of AP style and everything. of course, that means much more self-editing before i commit words to paper/screen, but oh well. i think i'm going to ride my bike to work today - it's something i said i would do once school was over, and it's over.

the bad thing about work is i don't like the mac keyboard, or even using a mac. OS X is fucking up all my muscle memory for keyboard shortcuts, and i hate the mac keyboard because it doesn't seem as responsive. what are all those extra fucking keys for? why is the shortcut to flip through firefox tabs so counterintuitive? what the shit?

i've fucked myself this weekend too. i just agreed about twenty minutes ago to work e-day tomorrow. so that's easily a fifteen-hour day, and then eight hours sunday at the store, and then a normal work-week again. maybe i hate myself.

AAAHHH!!! WHY ARE ALL THESE HORRIBLE BIRDS GOING APESHIT IN THE BACKYARD? they're squawking and flapping around so much they're sort of scaring my dog.

that's all i've got. well, i'm getting fat again. YAAAH! they just dropped a huge branch four feet away from me! OMG.

No comments: